My company is a loss making company and does not pay taxes, am I eligible for the SR&ED tax credit?

Yes. The CRA states that a Canadian Controlled Private Corporation (CCPC) can receive a cash refund on SR&ED expenses.

See other FAQs
Suggestion icon

There are many more factors to consider before making a claim. Follow our SRED guide to find the information you need to know before filing.

Get a free expert SR&ED consultation